To provide our clients with the highest-quality research and strategic recommendations.
To be the best women-owned-and-led research company in North America.
Our Core Values
- Deliver the highest quality work. We are meticulous, take our time, and examine our findings objectively, without bias or filters.
- Advance women’s equality, voice-at-the table, and corporate development. We strive to provide all employees with a strong work-life balance and family focus.
- Provide our clients with unbiased research. This helps them see past internal, corporate myopia.
- Exceed client’s expectations. This applies to deadlines, the quality of work, and the depth of our results and efforts to achieve those results.
- Tell unique customer stories through actionable insights. Our strategic recommendations help clients to improve sales, marketing strategies, and product development. Each client and project is unique, and there is no one-size-fits-all approach.
- Treat clients with the utmost respect. We draw clear boundaries and expectations, and expect the same in return. If a client acts inappropriately, we will terminate their contract without hesitation. The same philosophy applies to participants in our research studies.
- Innovation is king. We are constantly innovating and finding new ways to gather and deliver research. We think out-of-the-box, we’re creative, scrappy and we’re badasses who believe in ourselves.
- Be respectful to ourselves and each other. We communicate openly, embrace vulnerability and if any issues or discrepancies arise, we are committed to listening without judgement and finding a mutually beneficial resolution.
- Love what we do. Our goal is to create a respectful, and joy-filled work environment, where work doesn’t feel like a job, but a vocation.
- Family first. We seek to employ, support and mentor other women. Whether it’s raising a family or nurturing her well-being, we are dedicated to helping our employees put themselves or family first and offer flexible hours and competitive salaries.